Well, that was disappointing.
But there were some Pros:
1) Starlin Castro’s Speed: 2 infield singles, 3 hits
2) Starlin Castro’s Defense: 2 Nice plays
3) Early Offense: Up 2-0 to start the game
4) Aramis Ramirez: Had a good game at the plate
5) Starlin Castro’s Determination: Attempted to turn plays he had no chance at but without blowing the game.
But the cons were:
1) Dempster in the second half of his outing: 2 home runs, including a grand slam allowed.
2) Geovany Soto’s offense: He could never pull it together.
Well, we lost Opening Day in 2008 too, and we stayed in this game until the final batter grounded out. Lets go back out and win one tomorrow!